Saturday, October 8, 2011

If you have 3 minutes and 12 seconds

Listen to Green Lights by Aloe Blacc. It's off of his new album Good Things, and for me it was love at first listen. I've been an Aloe Blacc fan since I heard his catchy theme song to HBO's How to Make it in America, "I Need a Dollar." But his last album, Shine Through, wasn't worth listening to straight through. You can read my opinions about it in this post. But Good Things? I listened to the preview of all the songs on iTunes, and before I knew it I had the whole album downloading to my iPhone. There are notes of Jackson Five motown, and straight soul. This one's my favorite.

But this one is great too! Have a listen (if you have 4 more minutes and 14 seconds to spare).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails