Friday, February 26, 2010

The BEST nail polish EVER


I blog about nail polish a lot. I like buying it. I like using it. It generally makes me happy. I've been partial to more expensive nail polish lately rather than your drug store brands. Think OPI and Essie rather than Revlon and CoverGirl. They tend to go on smoother, chip less, and be overall better in my opinion.

Yet recently my roommate's mother bought us a bottle of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Right Said Red. She said it was the BEST nail polish ever, and what do mothers know if not best?

I was a little skeptical, though I fully love Sally Hansen 2 in 1 base and top coat. But I'm a sucker for a new nail polish shade, so I caved and tried it. It is fantastic. Not only does it go on smooth with no bubbles, and isn't too runny (so it doesn't run into your cuticles and the sides of your nails), but it dries shiny! It really looked like I had a salon manicure. I'm sold. I want every color they make.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails