Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Someone needs to fire their stylist.

I enjoy looking at pictures of celebrities parading down red carpets of any fancy event. I mean that’s why we all really watch all those award shows, right? Right.

Most of the time, I don’t really agree with all the don’ts picked out. I mean if a normal person was photographed from 25,000 different angles at the same moment I’m pretty sure we would come out with a few bad pictures no matter how gorgeously tailored or expensive our dress was, and how perfectly we posed.

However, I simply hated the styling of Vera Farmiga first at the Oscars. And more recently, today, when I viewed the pictures of her at the Met’s Costume Institute Gala. I feel a little bad, since she just announced that baby #2 is on the way at the gala. But get real. She is a gorgeous lady (hello?! We’ve all seen the departed, both Leo and Matt fall for her-every woman's dream!) and she is a good actress. But she needs to fire whoever has been picking out those hideous frocks. First the over-the-top magenta flounces that did anything but flatter with an overly wispy hair style and makeup that just looked off.

Now this little Bo Peep disaster?
Are you trying to tell us you’re having a boy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails