Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thanks everyone!

This week I had a couple of events that made me realize wait a second, people actually read this blog! I had always hoped that more people than my 7 faithful followers tune in daily for some junglee juice, but without anyway of tracking who visits the site, my knowledge was limited to people who tell me they read it.


Earlier in the week, I was chatting with a friend who I hadn’t talked to in a while, and who I also had no idea knew that I have my own blog. He brought up my hatred of leggings as pants (see this blog post and this one too). Then today, I discovered the comments people have left for me. I don’t know why I never thought to look for them before. I guess that I just figured random strangers weren’t necessarily coming across the page and then actually reading the articles.

It was really nice to know that people actually do. And they all had nice things to say. One reader actually cleared up my confusion about the chickens at the orchard while another affirmed my belief that the color of Valentine’s flowers has strong implications about your relationship. It warmed my heart the nice things you all had to say, and some of the comments just made me chuckle.


All this attention made me want to revamp my blog and give it a shiny, new, prettier look, to make you all like it here even more and lure in more new readers who are dazzled by aesthetics alone. Thanks to everyone out there who already checks in. I really do appreciate it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails