Wednesday, April 7, 2010

That's what spring is made of

I am in love with the new shoes that I have on today. They were a birthday gift that I picked out, and emailed to everyone who asked for suggestions along with a Macy’s coupon for a little extra buying incentive. They are Vince Camuto, leather with a stacked cone shaped heel. They’re about 3 inches high with a half inch built in platform (practically flats!). The picture is a little deceiving. They are more of a creamy nude in person, and they go absolutely perfectly with all of my spring ensembles. They have a rounded yet slightly pointed toe, giving the best of both style worlds, and gently scoop down the side of my foot so the leather doesn’t dig in anywhere even though this is my first time wearing them. They cradle my foot so I don’t slide down too far without being tight. They’re perfect.

I have a bridal shower to go to in a week and a half, and I plan to wear them with the (perfectly matched if I do say so myself) floral halter dress I bought from the Liberty of London for Target collection. Possibly with a bright pink cardi.
White shoes and floral dresses. That’s what spring is made of!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails