Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's wedding season!

Today I am journeying to Upstate New York for the wedding of one of my childhood friends. She's my first friend to get married, and this will be my first non-family wedding EVER! June kicks off wedding season, aka summer, the most popular time of year to get married. This time next year I'll already have one wedding under my belt for the year and two more on the horizon for the summer months. And I can see why it's such a popular time of year. Despite the fact that thunderstorms are a constant risk of ruining your outdoor photos, it's just gorgeous weather! I am so excited to see all my friends from home all dressed up in their lady clothes and to dance the warm summer night away with the happy couple!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails