Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tis the Season

Every year around this time, I do a little dance for joy when I pass my first Starbucks sign saying the the Eggnog Latte is back (evidenced here). Nothing says Christmas season like eggnog, and cookies, and presents, and family and joy! I love the eggnog latte. It combines 2 of my favorite things, caffeine and Christmas spirit. It's not just the latte that makes me happy though, it's what it symbolizes, that the holidays are upon us-FINALLY for two whole months. I can crank up the holiday tunes on my iPod, bake, visit my relatives/friends, send pretty cards, and buy gifts I've had my eye on for everyone. I always think the Christmas season is too short, so I'm glad that Starbucks is on board with stretching it out a little longer. Too soon to pull out the Santa lights?

2 comments:

Jaitlyn said...

your blog completes my life

Janice said...

OMG I am so happy I ran into u tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails