Monday, May 2, 2011

Spotted: Sharif Atkins

I'm moseying down Park Avenue today about 20 minutes ago, only to spot Dr. Gallant from ER crossing my path (again!) between 25th and 26th Street. This is the second time I've bumped into the actor, also known as Sharif Atkins, in my NYC daily life.

Previously I saw him at the Lincoln Square movie theater in line to enter, sporting a fedora. Today he wore jeans, a tee, and a light jacket. He smiled at me (probably because I was staring him down) as we crossed paths right outside Bank of America. He'll always hold a special place in my heart as one of my favorite characters from possibly the best medical drama ever. These days, he's playing FBI agent Clinton Jones on the USA series White Collar, and is shown undercover below.
Though I'd have to say in person, he looks more like this. Clean cut, dashing, and slightly like he had climbed out of my TV. I wonder what he was up to in Murray Hill? Besides making my lunch break a little more interesting that is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails