Sunday, August 29, 2010

Boots I'm loving

One of my favorite things about fall is all of the fabulous boots that appear in stores. I happen to live in a location where I get to pass Aldo and Steve Madded everyday on my way to and from work. This leads to quite a bit of window drooling as I oogle all the fab fall shoes. These boots, called the Dalley, have really caught my eye. At only $80 bucks, I just might go pick up a pair today in preparation for the cooler temps later this week. I have a thing for suede, but I hate how messed up suede gets in even the slightest hint of rain or snow. These boots are the perfect combo, party up top with the suede, business on the bottom with leather. I need them so I can dilly dalley all over the city wearing them. Want.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails