Friday, August 20, 2010

Delish

Have you tried the tasty line of snacks that Duane Reade has branded DR Delish? Well they really are delicious. There is a Duane Reade directly below my office, so I'm in the habit of popping down for anything I need during the day, especially a snack.I am totally hooked on their Kettle Cooked Peanuts in the Sea Salt and Cracked pepper flavor. I tried them one day, looking for a nutty snack, but something a little different than your average peanut. They are SO GOOD. The kettle cooking gives them a little extra crunch and snap when you eat them which makes them all the more satisfying. And they are really flavorful. They're coated in a mixture of sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and lemon juice solid that is to die for. They're a little spicy, a little salty, and a pretty healthy snack when it comes down to it. That is, if you can stick to the 1/4 cup serving they recommend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails