Thursday, August 19, 2010

There's something for everyone, Ladies.



Can we talk about the cast of this movie? I've seen the trailer so many times, and I'm still not really sure what it's about because I am so distracted by how sexy the ENTIRE cast is. I mean ladies, really, if there is not one man in this movie that you're dying for, there's something wrong here. We've got:


  • Paul Walker: Ok, no. He still can't act, but I have a soft spot in my heart for this surfer boy because of his starring role in my favorites of the Fast and the Furious franchise (that would be # 1, and #4).
  • T.I.: All Southern gentleman mixed up with a little thug life, who could resist that combo? Hot.
  • Hayden Christensen: He's not my cuppa tea, but who didn't love him in Star Wars?
  • Idris Elba: LOVE. Badass on the Wire, funny on the Office.
  • Jay Hernandez: What a cutie! Am I right?
  • Michael Ealy: He won my heart in 2 Fast 2 Furious and in Barbershop with those baby blues. 
  • Jonathan Schaech: Did anyone else watch that Party of 5 spin off Time of Your life?


For the fellas, they threw in Zoe Saldana, who I'll admit, I have a little bit of a girl crush on myself. Phew. I'll be seeing it opening night, next Friday, August 27th, even if its just to oogle the goods.

Aaannd on the list of actors I'm not excited to see in the movie:

  • Chris Brown: Remind me. Why does he still have a career? Woman beater.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails