Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First time for Everything

This year is the first time I've ever watched the Golden Globes. I'll wait while you pick your jaws up off the floor. I'm not a huge awards show person, and honestly, I just forget when they're on and end up reading the results online (read: save 5 hours of my life). On Sunday, I happened to be with my BFFL who happens to be an awards show fanatic, so we watched. My favorite parts? The red carpet, and the boozy celebrity comments after the awards were over. There seemed to be a dress code requirement that you MUST wear sparkle, and I couldn't have loved it more. The dresses were so glitzy that I had to make an exception to the rule and do a little celebrity, awards show admiring. I could not resist all the glitter! Here are my fave dazzling dresses of the night.
 Carrie Underwood hoping to blind all the girls staring at her hottie hockey player hubbie
 Angelina in Atelier Versace. Remind anyone else of the Emerald City? (in a good way)
 Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive
 America's Sweetheart in Jenny Packham
 OMIGOD my favorite of the night!! Olivia Wilde in frothy glimmering perfection
Scarlett Johaneson in Elie Saab.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

i like angelina's dress too! i love the color! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails