Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gimmies


Every now and again, I’m struck with a bad case of the gimmes (people who read the Bearenstein Bears books know what I’m talking about). It usually happens around my birthday, while coming up with ideas of gifts people could give me, and day dreaming of how to spend the $50 bills appearing in my mailbox from relatives. It taps into all the things I want, but that on a normal day I understand, I probably shouldn't run out and buy it all at once. Then the flood gates open, and I’m overwhelmed with all the stuff I want. Annddd I have to remind myself that I’m a big girl, I don’t have to have everything, but maybe buying myself a few special birthday gifts would do the trick to satisfy the sudden little kid-esque greed. Here's a list of some of the things I’m lusting after.

Container Store CD boxes and organizers: Get in my life. My closets are beyond messy.


Michael Kors watch: Why are you tempting me by being on sale?


Benetint Stain: I should have this because it is multipurpose

Beige Nine West Wedges. You would go perfectly with all my dresses for my Hawaiian Vacation


iPod arm band: How did I ever run without you?

Friends Complete Series, you would bring me so much joy.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails