Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Louis Vuitton Wellies

In the past two days, I've been caught in two serious rain storms. I'm talking about BUCKETS of water pouring from the sky. How do I stay dry? A white vinyl rain coat, and knee high rubber boots of course. It's the New York uniform in the rain, and every rainy season, there's a pair of wellies that make the "must have list." One minute you see them on a fashion blog, and the next every other person has a pair. Last year it was Hunter. This year? A spread of Karen Elson in W magazine predicts that Louis Vuitton's heeled  galoshes will be the trend of the street.
 They're a must have for the Upper East Side set, and are best worn with Chanel, pearls, a small dog, and over the knee socks to counteract the blatant stripper platform heel.
Would you wear this trend?

1 comment:

The Young Executives Network said...

I couldn't agree more! Ever sense I saw those shoes in W I couldn't get them out of my head! Although, as a college student I'm looking for a cheaper, but still as fabulous, if there be such a thing,version. Great Post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails