Thursday, September 2, 2010

I win!

 I knew I would (eventually). Some of you who know me, may know that I have an affinity for trying to win things. I love scratch off tickets, occasionally play the lotto, and enter sweepstakes online, oh, pretty much whenever I have some free time at work.And get this, I actually think I'm going to win the stuff every time I try.


I figure I've got all these great friends, a great family, a pretty sweet apartment, a J-O-B, and I live in the city I love. I'm a pretty lucky gal, why shouldn't I win? Now I have 4 tickets to a NYC fashion show next week to top it all off. Thanks ELLE! I could not be more excited. Attending a fashion week show has been on my list of things to do since I moved to NYC, and now I've got tix, and seats to see one with 3 yet to be determined guests. Yay!

The only unfortunate part to this whole scenario is that now it's just reinforced my belief that yes, I really can win! Kind of like that one time I won $80 on a $1 scratch off. Let's just say that my little trying to win things habit doesn't seem like it will be waning anytime soon...

1 comment:

jenn from midlife modern said...

Wow! That's a great prize! Do you know what you're going to wear?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails