Sunday, March 14, 2010

Karl Lagerfield Likes Clogs and SO DO I

Clogs were all over the spring 2010 runways, especially in the Chanel show. It's like a flashback to 2005. I remember these shoes very clearly.

Anyone who knows me knows that I love wearing clogs. I have loved the look since I was a child. I have wooden pairs. I have leather high heeled pairs. I have sequined covered pairs. I have hounds tooth pairs.

One particular pair of clogs, I loved the most. They hold a special place in my heart, since I clomped all over Europe in them during the spring of 2005 when I was abroad in Madrid. They're dark brown suede with a ridiculously high heel. They look adorable with skinnies, or with a slight flare. They look much like the clogs that debuted this spring in shape. Though I must confess I never thought to try them out with bare legs and stockings like Chanel showed them in the spring runways. I have been hanging onto these clogs for a couple years, and I'm excited to pull them out an clack my way around another city wearing them. Ankles beware! High heeled clogs can be a little risky with no experience.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails