Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new cocktail ring!

Yesterday I ordered myself this gorgeous ring shown above. I have been wanting a gigantic cocktail ring for a while, and have been shopping around quite a bit recently. I am turning 25 in a few weeks, I just got a promotion, and I'm worth it. I have paroused many sites, including shopstyle.com, macys.com, bloomingdales.com, and more. I visited several jewelry departments this weekend, and tried on some Alexis Bittar rings.
I was planning to stop by the boutique yesterday on my way home from work, since I didn't want to wait for this gem to arrive to me, but they only had it in my size on the website. So, I bought this Klimt Bubble ring with African Turquoise set into the web of bubbles online. AND I just got notification that it alreadyshipped and has left Maspeth, NY to makes it's way to NYC to my office. Fingers crossed it gets here today!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails