Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Deal of the Day



Like fancy shampoo and conditioner? Hate paying salon prices for it? I’m your new best friend. I typically buy drug store hair products. Do I love Aveda and Bumble and Bumble? Of course. But, I just can’t deal with paying that much to wash my hair, and my hair isn’t finicky enough to reject Pantene or John Frieda.

A couple weeks ago, my roomy mentioned that she gets her hair products at TJ Maxx. I thought, how resourceful! What a great idea! Then, I promptly forgot. Then I was at TJ’s shopping for some new shoes or a new purse or BOTH! I was waiting for my Mom near the dressing room, and happened upon the beauty products section.

GLORIOUS! They carry the big bottles, I’m talking 32 oz for prices around $7. That’s almost how much I pay for a small bottle of the stuff at Duane Reade. I selected Peter Coppola Body Builder Pump Up Shampoo and some organic aloe vera conditioner, both for a total of about $14. It will last me for months. I’ve already told everyone I can think of. Now, go out there, and save yourself some money.

2 comments:

Marie said...

TJ Maxx is such a fun place, I will try to check this weekend if they have good hair products in stock!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Janice said...

Yes, they're the best! I could spend a day there shopping around. ~Janice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails