Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spooktacular Time of the Year

Halloween is my second favorite holiday (Christmas is first-duh). And it's officially one week from today!!

I look forward to it every year, and start brainstorming costumes months in advance. I love the excuse that it gives me to eat way too much candy, and dress up in a ridiculous outfit for a night or two. Add pumpkin carving, haunted hayrides, and spiked cider, and it's nearly a perfect holiday. Last year, I was the Hamburglar one night, and Glinda the Good Witch for the second night of celebration. I didn't think I could top those costumes this year.

Then I came across the Nintendo section of Ricky's. I'll be visiting my sister for Halloween weekend this year, and we are going to live out the Nintendo characters we've played our whole lives for the evening.
I'll be going as Princess Peach.

My sister will be going as Yoshi. I cannot wait. What are you going to be for Halloween?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails